Friday, 22 November 2013

Hello all,

Once more thanks to everybody who downloaded my Science Fiction eBook THE STAR AGENCY during the previous free promotion on Smashwords and associated sites. The promotion and any associated price matches on Amazon are now over and the book is now back to its normal price, still a bargain $0.99 or local equivalent. 

During the recent promotion it garnered another 5 STAR and has an average score of 4.1/5 on Amazon (click here to view reviews). It is available on all major eBook reseller sites from the links below:

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.ca
Smashwords (all formats)
Barnes & Noble: Nook
Apple iTunes
KOBO
Diesel
Sony
Flipkart India (new)

Also available on other local Amazon sites, worldwide.

If you have enjoyed reading the book, I would be very grateful if you would leave me a review on the site you downloaded it from. It helps me to know that I am getting things right.

Many thanks
R.E.Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment