Sunday, 24 November 2013

Hello All,

Well it's been a busy month here at Star Agency Command HQ. I've been working even harder than usual promoting THE STAR AGENCY, and the results have been really worthwhile. My paid for sales are up massively and my free sales did very well too. On the back of a previous free promotion on Smashwords, Amazon price matched my book in the UK and US for a couple of weeks, which gave me a big boost. On the back of all the above, I got another 5 STAR review (click here to view) and I now have an average score of 4.1/5. See the bottom of the post for details of how to download the book for a very reasonable $0.99. The book is also now available on Flipkart in India, so that's a great new market for me.

I've also been very busy on the sequel, which has recently moved from the book planning stage into actually writing chapters. I'm now on chapter 4 and I'm very pleased with the direction it is taking. I can't wait to release it onto the world, hopefully sometime towards the end of next year.

If you want to download a copy of The Star Agency, see the links below:

Amazon.com  Amazon.co.uk  Amazon.ca  (also available on all other Amazon sites)
Smashwords (all formats)
Barnes & Noble: Nook
Apple iTunes
KOBO
Diesel
Sony
Flipkart India (new)

If you have enjoyed reading the book, I would be very grateful if you would leave me a review on the site you downloaded it from. It helps me to know that I am getting things right.

Many thanks
R.E.Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment