Friday, 27 December 2013

My science Fiction eBook, THE STAR AGENCY, is still free on Amazon, Smashwords and most other major eBook retailers. It is rated 4.2/5 on Amazon and 5/5 on Smashwords and is a great read for all ages 10 and up - check out this link for Amazon to read the reviews. Please note, it is only free until midnight on Sunday the 29th December so get yourself a copy while you still can from the links below:

Smashwords (all formats)
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.ca - Amazon.in
Barnes & Noble: Nook
KOBO
Apple iTunes
Sony
Diesel

The book is only free on Amazon on price match, so the price is subject to change without notice.

All I ask in return for this free book is that when you finish it, you leave a review on the site you downloaded it from. As an author, I would like to know if I am getting things right. I would also appreciate a like on the book's Facebook Page.

Thanks for reading this blog and have a great New Year.
R.E.Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment