Friday, 10 January 2014

Hello all,

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everybody who downloaded my sci-fi eBook, THE STAR AGENCY during its recent free promotion and associated price matches. As well as getting great download figures, I also garnered 3 new reviews, all of which were 5 star. I now have an average review score of 4.3/5 on Amazon.com.

I also want to say a big thanks to all those who not only reviewed my books (on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords) but also contacted me personally to say how much they enjoyed the book, and also offer genuinely helpful advice on book promotion and sales - the comments came from both authors and readers alike. I won't name names but you know who you are. There really is a great author and reader community out there who are really passionate about books, which is great. 

The book is now back to its regular price, still a bargain at $0.99 (although there are still 2 Amazon localities which are offering the book free on price match, UK and Canada) so I do hope people will continue to download it.

Again I would ask that if you have finished the book, you leave a short review on the site you downloaded it from, (and Goodreads if you have the time). It really does help authors and readers alike and is very much appreciated.


What would also really help is if you could go to the good reviews and click on "Yes" next to the link "Was this review helpful to you?" on Amazon.

Thank you for your support, and  have a happy and peaceful new year.
R.E.Weber


P.S: You can download the book from these Smashwords and Amazon links.

No comments:

Post a Comment