Monday, 2 November 2015

A BIG THANK YOU



Hello all,

Once more, I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to everybody who supported The Voyages Of The Seven during its recent free promotion, last weekend. It hit #233 in the entire free Amazon chart on Saturday, which is fantastic. I also noted increased sales for book 1 in the series, so I am really very happy right now. Both books are now back up to their regular price of $2.99 + local tax.

Secondly, I've had an author interview published on the excellent Christoph Fischer book blog WriteCristophFischer, so thanks very much to him for giving me the chance to reach out to a new audience.


As always, my books can be downloaded from the following links:


THE STAR AGENCY: Book 1 of the Star Agency Chronicles

THE VOYAGES OF THE SEVEN: Book 2 of the Star Agency Chronicles

I would like to encourage anybody who has read and enjoyed my books to leave a review on the book's product page. It doesn't need to be long, just a few words will do. Your continued support will enable me to continue writing further books in this series.

Thanks again,
Richard Weber


No comments:

Post a Comment