Wednesday, 9 December 2015


Yet even more Thank you's

Hello all,

I am as pleased a punch to announce that I have been listed in Scifi and Scary's "Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015".

Scifi and Scary is a respected blog, providing honest and impartial reviews for both indie and mass market published science fiction, horror and fantasy novels. To see myself listed as their favourite indie scifi author is an honour and a privilege. It is also extremely humbling to see my name listed on the same page as Andy Weir, author of The Martian, though I don't for one minute claim I am in the same league.

https://scifiandscary.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-new-to-me-favorite-authors-i-read-for-the-first-time-in-2015-128/

Thank you so much, Scifi & Scary.


In other news, during its recent free promotion, THE VOYAGES OF THE SEVEN hit #501 in the entire free Amazon chart. This is impressive enough in itself, but especially so given that a twitter promotional package I frequently use to advertise my books failed to work.

So thanks again to everybody who has downloaded the book. It currently has an average review score of 4.3/5 on Amazon.com, with hopefully more reviews to come.



Thanks all,
R.E.Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment