NEW RELEASE: FRIDAY 4th MAY 2018
THE TACITAN LEGACY
The Star Agency Chronicles Book 3
THE TIME HAS COME
Hello Everybody,
I am pleased to announce that THE TACITAN LEGACY will be released on Friday the 4th May 2018, for Kindle. It is available now on pre-order for the bargain price of $0.99 or local equivalent. Please note that this promotional price will only be available for the first week of release. After that, it will revert to its normal price of $2.99.
I apologise if you've been waiting longer than originally promised for this book, however, due to circumstances beyond my control, I've been unable to give this release my full attention until now. I do hope it has been worth the wait.
Please watch this space for further updates.
Many thanks
R.E.Weber

I have just pre-ordered it. I am greatly looking forward to this volume. I appreciate your continuing the series. It is imaginative, grippingly suspenseful, and memorable, with nuanced themes of good versus evil, while the reader tries to determine which is which. I am sold on this series.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words. It really makes writing worthwhile when I see comments like this. I do hope it lives up to your expectations. Regards
ReplyDelete